Monday, June 8, 2009

disappointment

people change.
one minute you're the greatest friend.
calling me everyday to check up on me when i was sick.
coming all the way to meet me and spend even though little, at least 20 minutes with me,
we would text each other quite often. and when you're in that new world,
we'd still chat online when i'm on holiday.
it all ended when April came in.
a whole year we kept up this routine, without fail.
a day after u come back, i'd know,
and we'd plan almost immediately to meet.

how fast a year has gone and passed.
where are you now?
the furthest from me,
not a single word since you left.
the last word i heard from your mouth was,
"take care yea aubrey, im gonna miss you, i'll definitely call when im back next."
and you're back, where's that call?
i texted, no reply.

did you forget?
who are you?
and its not just me you're doing this to.
your own bestfriend?
who's been there for you through alot,
who hasnt done a thing to hurt u or offend u,
and you ignore him to?

you've really let me down,
and i never expected this from you,
im gonna miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment