Saturday, June 20, 2009

early saturday

i woke up at 7 and got ready for school.
there were only 12 of us from class today. but we syok. haha
we had this seminar thingy. it wasnt really that boring.
Leila,Alvin, Kuan Jon, Sharon and myself hung out the whole day together.
we played this game where we had to go around the roundabout and it was my class boys against us girls.
the girls won! i think
after school, Sharon, Kuan Jon, Alvin and me decided to go have lunch at centro
then go to my place and lepak. =)
and so we did so.



sharon and me


sharon's and kuan jon's



sharon's black pepper lamb pie



alvin and our drinks.
i dont know whats with the pose,
haha but i still lurve u. =)



alvin, me, kuan jon



my gourmet pie



urgh... do u see that rm70.80 there?
we're suppose to pay that.
service charge was 7 bucks and all the guy did was roll his eyes at Sharon!
we ended up paying rm81.40!
money is so depressing even when its food.

then we walked over to my place,
we talked for like, 2 hours then everyone went home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment