Sunday, June 28, 2009

i really did

sometimes i feel so shallow,
when i read your messages you send me saying you miss me in the middle of the night,
i feel like it's a big boulder hitting me in my sleep,
then you're all i think about through the day,
no i dont miss you,
but you're making me go round and round this episode i cant seem to understand.
and when you're busy you act like you're not there.
when i know you are.
so what is it you're trying to tell me?
what are you doing?
do you really still think of me or is this a way of torturing me?
i really cant understand these things you're doing.
its painful, not because i miss you
because you're making me a play doll you can just man handle
im sick of it.
if you really mean what you say,
when you send me random messages, saying you miss me,
do it sincerely.
i dont need to know honestly,
and i dont feel anything about it.
so make up your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment