Monday, July 13, 2009

sunway. friends. cousins.

the cousins

farabella and me =)


xandria and me


zarrah and me


anastasia and me


leila and me


wheee

so i went to Pyramid to shop with Alvin and Leila. i bought prom stuff. =) but im still not satisfied laaaa.. we had ANW for lunch. then we had Starbucks. hehe
then met up with cousins at lagoon.
we had soooo much of fun. its been 8 years!!!! goodnesssss......
we stayed at the hotel.
we went out at night. had shisha and stuffs. had yummy breakfast in the morning and went to theme park again.
we got more wet this time. =)
we were so tired..
and we had to go to Malacca for my sister's bday.

Happy 1st Birthday Katrina!


i was super exhausted and i couldnt get up from bed today.
and so i skipped school.
wheee

No comments:

Post a Comment