Thursday, August 6, 2009

if it wasnt for the people, who brought me joy =)

today was...fun.
surprisingly.
ms Tan, actually laughed and laughed till we saw the tears of joy roll down her cheeks.
no one realy knows why she was laughing so hard but it was so funny. =)

we got started on Prom Invitations!
wheeeee

we've got exactly 2 weeks to prom starting tomorrow!!
the pressure....

PAY UP PEOPLE!!

goodness.
you guys want a good Prom right?
so pay. =)

i got a surpsise 60% for Sejarah. hehehe
my essay was crappy though =)







-if you know you're gonna hurt me, leave now while you still can. dont mess with my heart. its not some squishy toy heart you find at toys-r-us, in place for stress balls to squeeze and grit your teeth at.
so yes, i like you, i may even love you. but no way you're breaking my heart babe. its your choice.-


quote spoken from experience: once a player, ALWAYS a player.


No comments:

Post a Comment