Sunday, September 13, 2009

the baby fetish =)

last night i went to mamak with Phil,
and we were so-called watching the Man City vs Arsenal game.
my poor poor Arsenal got bullied.

today, i went to church. =)
it was a good day.

i saw the cutest baby ever.

me: omg, Phil...so cute.

Phil: hehehe

me: seriously damn cute!

Phil: *looks at me like im retarded.*
the baby does this really cute adorable heartmelting laugh

me: OMG! *smacks Phil* cuteness!

Phil makes gestures of me smacking the shit out of my own baby if it turns out super cute.
for a in-the-future-to-be-mom, i find that super scary.
imagine smacking the life out of your baby because it's cute.=.=

then Joanne was there too. =)
as were Leslie and Alex.
Alex was playing with me. bullying actually.
(jom we go for that date) heehee
oh, and Justine too =)

Marsha, Ian and Lawson came for class =)
Richard will say he misses me but he wont show up. hmmmph.
silly boy.

i came back home, ate, and slept like for almost 4 hours. i am such a pig!




ps: forever, is BULLSHIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment