Friday, September 11, 2009

thanks for nothing

i hate myself.
why does this always happen? why must you just appear?
like pop up out of nowhere?
its been 3 fucking months and i've moved on.
and just as im starting a new life, here u are
i hate it.
i hate the fact im awfully weak towards you.
i hate the fact that somehow, u'll always be there
you're always gona be there.
and i cant erase you
you're like a stalker in silence.
why do u show up at times like this?
talk about the past.
talk about how we used to be.
you are my weakness
you always have been
but strangely, im not inlove with you anymore
im not inlove with you at all
but still, im deranged at your presence.
this is so unfair

i feel like a bitch u know?
im not blaming you but i feel like a bitch
im moving on
im going to be with the best guy i've ever met in my life
the most loving, caring, sweetest guy
and here you come


to you, darling, im so sorry. i just need more time.
wait for me. please?





I'm a train wreck in the morning
I'm a bitch in the afternoon
Every now and then without warning
I can be really mean towards you
I'm a puzzle yes indeed
Ever-complex in every waaay
All the pieces aren't even in the box
And yet, you see the picture clear as day

No comments:

Post a Comment