Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i smile, because of you.

i hear the silence on the empty street,
walking on a cold pavement that's barely lit
i feel the cold ghust of wind, breathing down my neck
i feel the cold touch of sweat running down my back
i try to stray you from my mind
pick up, and throw the pieces you left behind
you, are like the music i hear, that never stops playing
you are, like a dream i hold dear, you never stop haunting
when im wide awake thinking of you, you're like dust floating in air
and when i close my eyes, and fall asleep, you're my nightmare
because though i try catching you, i swim in a pool of failure
you always keep slipping away, always a little further
and further from the days of yesterday
we stand here now, all dark and grey
watching eachother laugh at what others would say
never at once thinking it would have end this way
through this journey, ive wanted you in every wish i make
through this journey, its you who i could never forget
somehow i know you'd be at the end of every path i walk on
No matter left, no matter right, or even how long
its the part of us that will forever go on
so i guess, what im really trying to say
is i'll love you, forever more, til the end of my days =)

-created by: me and him =)


p.s: i love you ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment