Wednesday, September 9, 2009

you can go eat my leftovers

we've known eachother what? 2 years? okay much more but we've been close for about 2 years.
so in that 2 years, you were like the best guy friend i could ask for. always there cheering me up, always there making me laugh, just simply...THERE.
this year, yes we had a little bumps here and there and we made up. great, score for us. yay us!

then you became this rude, arrogant piece of crap whom i dont even know anymore. shittttt.
i dont pharking know you anymore.
you're like entirely different. and hell, the funniest most unbelievable part is, you actually changed and became an ass in a WEEK.
just a few days before your miraculous evolution, you were like so effing close to me.
why? just cause you saw me in a dress that night.
just cause we danced and had our hugs and stuff?
damn it.

despite everything i've done for you, things i've given up for you,
yet, you sit there, full of blardy arrogance and cant even appreciate a phark im doing!

do you even know how annoying that is?
or even how hurtful it is?
i could honestly just break down and cry, but why waste my time?

im not gonna work this out or fix this. cause you just change overnight and act like an idiotic bitch to me for no apparent reason.
so screw our so called friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment