Saturday, October 31, 2009

they who made me =)


thank you for bringing me into this world.
thank you for guiding me through my life.
thank you for holding my baby hands and walking through it all with me.
thank you for the times you listened when i'd rag about the stupidest things.
thank you for all the things you'd say 'yes' to.
thank you for putting up with all the stupid things i do.
thank you for being the greatest part of my life.

with everything said and done for the past 16 years,
i will always be proud to call you mom and dad.
and through all the troubles, the mistakes made,
despite the distance apart,
i will still always forgive and forget.
accepting the changes and adapting.

"she's the daughter who will make the most trouble, cause heartbreak and tears.
she's the daughter who will grumble and complain at every rejection she takes.
she's the daughter who'd say the things they don't want to hear.
she's the daughter who would blabber hurt and not mean a word.
and
she's also the daughter who would cherish you and love you forever.
with every 'no' being said.
with every mistake she makes.
she knows she'll never admit it.
but she is sorry."


♥i love you mommy and daddy. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment