Monday, November 2, 2009

feel the comfort =)

oh yessss.... exams. are. OVER. gone.
for the next two-three months?
it could not get any better.
trust me.
these weeks have been a weight on our shoulders.
and finally.
poof!
so i was thinking, how am i gonna fill up my time during hols?
and i decided that okay,
i'd go online.
all day.
then play on my keyboard.
online. keyboard.
and the same routine.
and snap!
books!
yes, i do read. but.
recently i feel like i havnt been reading alot.
so there's this TIMES booksale.



voila
le books.

hahah.
SIX books.
and i plan to finish them by the end of the year.
go Aubrey go!

im gonna spend my time with the friends, the boyfriend, the mom.
and sit down, in my chair, with my sweater and a warm cup of tea.
just like now.
throughout the months.

what.a.bum. =)
heeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment