Tuesday, November 10, 2009

head bumps and chopsticks

the girls had a Netball tournament today.
it was Blue vs Red.
and Red won. =)

omg. the damn metal pole fell on my head.
it went timberrrr. pap!
like oooowwww.
=.=
then the ball hit it too!
my head feels SO LIGHT.
haha.

it was some ganas shit.

oh! we also played Monopoly. everyone was fighting for Park Lane and Mayfair.
Beatrice won.
heeeeeee =)

at the makan place with mom,

the old man was bringing me my kuey teow goreng with a pair of chopsticks in his hand.
then i turned and looked at him and he turned back and exchanged it with fork and spoon.
then he served me.

this was a tiny bit mean but my head was throbbing! so yeah.

me: uncle boleh bawa chopstick? *points at mom's chopsticks.*

uncle: huh? you boleh pakai itu?

me: errr. yaa.

uncle: u bukan cina?

me: bawa saje lah.

jioorrrrrr..... do only Chinese people know how to use chopsticks? sorry! no offence. im so not being racist. the uncle was being racist!
yerrrrrr!
so annoying.
im sorry. my head bump hurts.
urgh.

oh and to my friend: i love you more than any man would slash could. =) so dont you worry.

i.love.the.world. wheeeeee ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment