Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i dont care for the obvious things in my life. pure bullshit

apparently my holidays started off in the totally wrong direction.
it drove me sick. no, literally, sick.

the only good thing that has happened is... the day with the boyfriend yesterday.
and tonight with Chelsea.

my phone is effing spoilt and i havent taken a picture of any damn thing in a week plus.
im not sending it to the shop because it's going to take ages and gonna cost a blardy goldmine then it's gonna get spoilt again.
so im just gonna wait for a new phone.
or at least a camera - God save me please.

ive learned that taking pictures of the sky and the sun and everything green from my balcony and on the way to Malacca calms me.
and since my phone is spoilt and my mp3 player was stolen last year,
wathefish am i gonna do for 2 hours travelling in the car?
hah. you tell me.
choice one - talk to Dad about life.
choice two - go back to choice one.


this may seem like unnecessary ranting and complaint but hear me out.
i wish right now, i was at school with the people playing Snap and Monopoly and Uno.
then later we could all play ball together.

Christmas is coming.
and the next i see my friends, hopefully, will be when i have my Christmas Potluck, again, HOPEFULLY.

i hope Malacca will be a ton more fun than what it usually is.
im praying very, very hard.

i've been sinning so much i need to repent and just go for confession.

i need things to do.
im already going off tomorrow.
im hoping for a higher intel of technology for Christmas.
everything i have that's electronic is breaking down.

i have bo sense in this post. really. i just feel like typing.

i think its that time of the month.
oh JOY.
more pain!

iminasuperbitchymode.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment