Thursday, November 26, 2009

pink diamonds =)

remember that day i complained?
about how im gonna be so bored and stuff.
well i take it back.
i just realised that i havnt been home a whole day for this one week.
nyahahaha.
awesome.

today i was supposed to be home alone cause mom was going to One Utama to see her friend.
and as the Lord and people know,
i have... le issues, with One U.
heeee.
so i said i wanted to stay home.
but aiyaaa.
what was i gonna do home right?
so mommy took me =)
and Chelsea came along too.

so i met mom's friend. the very old old friend. the theykneweachotherforlikemorethan10years friend.
her name's Katijah. Aunty Kati.
after meeting her,
we walked around, just the two of us.

"omg babe. nice bajuuuu."
*checks price tag*
*walks away*

nyahhahaha. thats how broke i was and still am.

then omg, the whyihateoneu moment.

mom: im in baskin robbins. meet me there kie.

me: okay.

*after half an hour, we found baskin robbins like at the end of the world.*

me: mommy! where are you? we're here.

mom: im in baskin robbins.

me: we're in baskin robbins. i dont see you.

mom: i dont see you either. do you see red balloons?

me: red balloons?? no. i see food places.

mommy: im in Nicole. opposite it.

me: *looks opposite* i see a macam macam shop.

=.=

there were two Baskin Robbins. like wtf? how many do you need? and that's the new wing.
i wonder how many the old wing has.
ohmegoshialaeouralyifies!

Chelsea and I then bought le ice cream to cool down =)

we got stuck in massive traffic otw back.

thanks for the ring Chels syg..
i love youuuu..

ohhhhh. and im off to Malacca like, REAL soon y'all.
dont forget to miss me okay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment