Tuesday, January 19, 2010

they can try honey, and fail later =)

Sayang,

I love you. You know i do. And with everything said and done, i've decided to be with you for as long as it takes.
Our love grows day by day. I can't possibly imagine life without you. It'll be so incomplete, quiet, dull... Everything today and everyday isn't like.
Remember the first time you told me you liked me, and all i said was "okay."?*hehe, im sorry.*
From that little "okay", i now love you more than i can even begin to explain.

Last night, i realised how much i needed you in my life. The whole of today, i felt like something was missing. And now, i feel complete and never happier cause i know that,

No matter how people try to make us fight, no matter how much they hate seeing us being together, no matter how hard they would try to break us up.
they would keep failing, failing and failing.

We both know we're stronger than that.

I Love You ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment