Saturday, February 20, 2010

all a girl needs, isnt a cake or 17 candles to blow out. its the people around her.

firstly, thank you, everyone for the wishes! i really did not get tired thanking you! hehe.

mommy, 
you're the best.
you're my bestfriend, my sister, my everything,
and though i rag about you or complain or act like a retarded fusspot,
i love you more than ever. you dont even know it. 
daddy,
haha, i know you'll never read this,
but i love you!
you're like the best of the best.
and you're always saying yes and giving in in the end as long as there's a smile on my face.





and to my girls,
you girls are my life savers, always there whenever i need you guys and i cant imagine not having you in my life. thanks for everything! oh, and the blog wishes, and the CONVERSE handbag! i love it. =)

my cousins, 
especially,
Anas and Zee,
gosh, i do love y'all.
we're more like sisters than cousins because we know every boyfriend we've had,
every major break up we've been through,
and the many laughs and tears we've shared.
thank you for the kinky TOPSHOP panties.
teehee =)

my boyfriend,
where do i even start?
you know how much you mean to me,
and on my birthday, we turned 5 months,
knowing you're always gonna be there to put up with all my shit (i hope)
brightens my day and will brighten a dull day anytime.
i love you to bits. =)

this year's birthday was great. had a good day out today with Vhi, Anas, Zarrah (both of you, love the card and the panties), Keith (thank you for the lift home), Cheyenne (omg! thank you for the beautiful hand made birthday card), Chan Foong, Andy, Wai Mun, Sharon, Miki, and Justine. thank you so much for everything. lalalala.

oh! we took pictures! will be putting them up cos im in Serdang and my cable is well, at home. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment