Saturday, April 10, 2010

who knew Fridays were that long.

aubrey's really tired. and my body is aching like crazy. *i wonder why*
so on Friday, supposed to go to Yennies house but couldnt. cos my mama said no. and then evening,
went to Subang, Holiday Villa. (the hotel's pretty sexy actually.) they have like a big ass pool. you could totally swim for the Olympics there.
Chelsea, her mom, her sister, my mom and me bunked in together.
the moms had a night out.
before that at my house, Chelsea and I went swimming. with our bra and panties. yes, seriously,
we just took of our school uniform, and jumped in

met Natasya and Keith. went to al-Safa, Damansara to makan and talk.
then went back to the hotel and the four of us were talking on the bed til pass midnight. till Chelsea fell asleep =)

and thennn.... Saturday, which is, today, we went to Subang Parade. Aunty Mona got us dresses =) thank you aunty. Chelsea's dress made her look so sweet. ♥

and now we're home. im broke and im tired. oh joy.
my body sakit lah!!!! grrrr...

okay, pictures ☻♥






and thus, the weekend ends.
for now;)

No comments:

Post a Comment