Monday, June 14, 2010

cake.booze.balloons.helium.food.cake.cake.CAKE :)

Happy Birthday to you and you and youuuu :)
we surprised my cousin-in-law for his 30th birthday. the deco was beautiful. green and white and a golf theme. *pics will be up soon* hehe.
we had fun. the cake was sooooo yummy. it was butter walnut cake with really good icing. i just had it for breakfast :)

my hair's dropping like crazy. its like my head's going through Autumn.
i really do not want to go back to school. but im getting quite sick of the holidays.
i wana chao somewhere. Penang didnt happen. obviously.
i've been having crazy weird dreams. like ummm, my friends turning into cloaked demons surrounding me. ppfffftttt.
im so broke i cant go to even like, JUSCO.
i wanna finish SPM and holiday with the boyfie :(

okayyy. im so sleepy but i like, just woke up :)
yeah, i'll stop random-ing. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment