Sunday, August 1, 2010

the fucks :)

the good side of my two days,
  • my sayang's home, im so SO SOOOOO happy :)
  • Bernard studied with me
  • i bought bajuuuuu
the fucked up side,
  • one too many people in my life, have maximum points of ego and pride
  • one too many people have no gratitude, it fucking pisses me off. (what more, they can say, "oh, you didnt do anything also." -BITCHES.)
  • assessment is tomorrow, imma fuck it up :)
  • my contacts split into two because i was too high on friday night and took it off, in some stupid way. searched THREE opticians, and not a single one sold contact lens. economy drop much?
i want things to work out just fine for once in my god damn life. disappointment, is always there.


i feel like such an angry bitch right now.
call me dramatic, i dont care :)


No comments:

Post a Comment