Friday, November 26, 2010

the post-SPM-list

i am so bored. yeah i know i should be studying, but well..


the List.


  • get Silver highlights
  • get belly button pierced
  • rearrange entire room
  • buy the whole 'Little Black Dress' collection
  • go shopping with my deposit money
  • go for a holiday (thats a DEFINITELY)
  • change my fugly I.C
  • get a car (daddy dependent)
  • get rid of every book that had the prints Form 4 and Form 5 on them
  • apply for college
  • get into college
  • enjoy college
  • have an awesome 18th birthday party
  • go clubbing
  • go for a ball/dance
  • watch all the movies i've missed out on
  • spend more time with my boyfriend
  • buy an iphone 4
  • get a part time job
  • get mommy a nice phone with the money from the job.
  • spend New Year's with my friends/boyfriend. or both! :)
  • spend Christmas with both sides of the family. (most probably happening)
  • go on a holiday with the boyfriend.
  • print out all my scenery shots and put them in an album
  • get all the Nicholas Sparks books 

okay. when i think of more stuff i wana do i'll update.
oh and its not in order.
:) goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment